Education Review Office
Extracts from our 2009 ERO Report:
- Students receive a high quality education. They are encouraged to achieve and excel in all aspects of their life and learning.
- Christian values are part of the special character of the school.
- Students learn in a positive and caring culture.
- Teachers use their expertise and knowledge of individual students to help them achieve their personal best.
- Boarders and day girls enjoy a sense of belonging in a family-like atmosphere.
- Students spoken with by ERO said that they appreciate the extra support they receive from their teachers, and the high expectations that their teachers have of them.
- International students experience warm and caring relationships and have many opportunities to achieve success
- ERO observed respectful and courteous relationships among students and teachers
- High quality pastoral care provides students with a safe learning environment
- Students achieve at very high levels in the National Certificate of Educational Achievement (NCEA) compared with students in similar schools.
- Students achieve considerable success in sporting, cultural and service activities.
Click on the link to read the 'Letter to Parents' from ERO.